STERRAD 50 Sterilization System. Manufactured by Advanced Sterilization Products which is a Johnson and Johnson company. In great shape and has been well taken care of. Their has never been any problems with this system. The unit is 5 years old and is in great shape. We are looking for offers on this used unit.
The STERRAD 50 System prevents sterilization from taking a big bite out of your budget. Based on the patented application of hydrogen peroxide gas plasma technology the system is both fast and effective for heat-stable, heat-sensitive, and moisture-sensitive instruments and medical devices. What’s more, the gentle process offers unsurpassed material compatibility and uncompromising safety. The STERRAD 50 System cuts sterilization costs 6 ways:
1. Increased speed and capacity:
• Rapid 45-minute cycle time.
• 1.55 cubic foot rectangular chamber holds multiple trays.
• Dry, low-temperature process means instruments are available for immediate use or storage.
• Reduces expensive instrument inventories.
2. Reduced instrument damage and repairs
• Gentler than steam and peracetic acid processes.
• No corrosion due to humidity.
• Reduced damage due to heat, shock, and handling.
3. Easy to install and move
• No water source, heat booster, or ventilation required.
• Runs on standard 110-VAC to 120-VAC, 60-Hz electrical.
• Compact and portable.
4. Simple to learn and operate
• Intuitive touch-pad controls.
• Easy-to-follow prompts and instructions.
• Immediate diagnosis and warning of problems.
5. Safe for patients and the environment
• By-products are oxygen and water vapor.
• No odors or hazardous emissions.
• Achieves 10-6 SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) of packaged and unpackaged instruments.
Please contact us with any questions you may have at (514) 583-8849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BL Part# MD0002