ASEPT-AIR 25-A catalytic air purification for the home and office. Cleans air down to the last molecule. ASEPT-AIR technology includes a unique Gas Phase Filtration process that purifies the air from indoor and outdoor contaminants present in the airstream.
The ASPET-AIR 25-A is an air purifier so well designed, that you can replace the ultraviolet lamp, and the filter, in less than five minutes, without the need for tools. Built in electronic service lights tell you when to change filters and UV lamp 30 days in advance so you always know your air purifier is operating at peak performance.
Designed for hospital operating rooms, the ASEPT-AIR® Hepa filter removes up to 97% of microscopic particles and airborne allergens as small as .3 microns. (The average human hair is 80 microns in size and a bacterium is 1 micron in size.) Hepa filters, developed by the military are capable of filtering out bacteria, fungal spores, dust mites, pollen, insect dust, animal dander and tobacco smoke. These microscopic particles are known to be one of the primary causes of asthma, emphysema, hay fever, chronic bronchitis and allergies. The elderly and children are especially vulnerable.
- A treated (5) micron pre-filter removes all particles from the air larger than (5) microns, extending the life of the Hepa filter and protects the gas absorbing media from dust coating and fouling.
- A hospital grade Hepa filters remove allergens so small that they can only be seen with a microscope. Pollen, mold, fungal spores, dust mites, cockroach dust, tobacco smoke and bacteria are but a few examples.
- A specially formulated gas absorption media absorbs automobile exhaust fumes, organic hydrocarbons, formaldehyde from particle board used in home construction, paint solvents, chlorine, cleaning chemicals and other fumes until the Photo-Catalytic converter destroys the pollutants.
- Activated carbon, zeolite and potassium permanganate used by the best air purifiers can rapidly absorb large quantities of toxic fumes, however this media quickly becomes saturated and slowly release pollutants back into the air stream. Photo-Catalytic Oxidation converts toxic compounds, even carbon monoxide and nitrous oxide, into benign constituents such as carbon dioxide and water without wearing out or losing its effectiveness.
- Ultraviolet light 10,000 times the intensity of sun light kills viruses and bacteria too small to be filtered out by a Hepa filter. Ultraviolet technology combined with photo-catalytic oxidation is the most important feature in air purification since germs are easily spread from one person to another by central heating and air-conditioning systems.
- Oxygen in the air reacts with ultraviolet light to produce small amounts of negative ions. Negative ions help induce sleep and keep the air clean and fresh. The ASEPT-AIR produces no ozone.
• Dimensions: 21.5"w X 18.0"h X 8.0"d
• Weight: 23 lbs.
• Max Air Flow: 265 cfm
• Max Watts: 110 watts
• Voltage: 120v - 60hz
• Blower: Forward - curved motorized impeller
• Catalyst: Metal oxides excluding light and filters
• U.V. Range: 254 NM (germicidle)
• Particle Filters: .3 micron HEPA / 5.0 micron pre-filter
• Gas Absorption: Two stages activated media
• Application: 2,000 sq. feet max.
• Service: U.V. lamps – 1 year, Filters – 2 years
• Warranty: 2 year limited warranty on all components
Please contact us with any questions you may have at (514) 583-8849 or email@example.com.
BL Part# I0005